Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Sweet Relief

Oh Howdy Friends and Neighbors.....the pool is a GAWD from the 7th heaven!!

Picked up the kiddo and his friend from the summer program and we all hopped in the pool. Just entering the pool is relief enough. The weight being lifted off my body is ridiculously awesome!!

I was able to float around and move my legs a bit while on two noodles....one under my arms and one at my hips. That was so great! I did that for about 30 minutes, then I laid on the float in the warmth of the sun (with SPF of course) for about 20 minutes.

Then we all came in for a snack! Now the kids are playing the Wii, they are bowling, this is hysterical!

I feel pretty good, I've only had one round of "pain meds" today. I did the 15 minute office video and something like you might call assisted swimming. Just moving, rather than sitting here turning into petrified wood has been great!

I think I'll take a dip again later tonight.       

No comments:

Post a Comment