Sunday, June 7, 2009

New bumps and bruises

Now that some of the swelling has gone down, I have new bumps.

My right arm hurts on both sides of my elbow.
I have a large knot on my right hiney cheek, its a little discolored.
Since my right side hurts so much I have been using my left side more...so now right behind my left knee hurts. What is that? my hamstring?
The inside, back of my left knee is achey and tight.

On the bright side. My tailbone doesn't hurt as much today. :) Its still a steady throbbing pain that I can't get away from. But its not as bad. Whoo Hoo!!

I was able to sleep last night, from 8:30-11PM, then from 1:30AM to 8:30AM.  

Wishing I was sleepy enough to sleep, but I can't. And I don't take the pain meds until the night. Guess I could take some advil and grab an ice pack. :)

I'll keep you posted.       

No comments:

Post a Comment