Friday, June 19, 2009

And the scale is moving!

First Off:

Just cuz I feel lighter and yes even though I have sworn off the scale...well let me rephrase....
I have sworn off the power I used to give to the scale. The scale has no more power over me.

So...I weighed yesterday late morning....after water, coffee, breakfast, snack....I had lost FOUR more ounces!! I am TWO ounces from 140! emoticon emoticon emoticon

SECOND:

I arranged and rearranged the pillow in my car until I found a way that didn't hurt me to get in and out of the car, and to where I can drive without (near) tears from the pain.
Hallelujah!! emoticon

THIRD:

I slept thru the night!!! And I slept until 9AM! Ka-Razy!! I'm usually up by 6.

I feel good, rested, ready to run but I have a boy scout thing with my kiddo today where I'll do lots of walking. So as tempting as it is to hop on the treadmill and bang out 2-3 miles, I have to resist!!

FOURTH:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
STAY ON TRACK
PLAN YOUR MEALS!
GET YOUR "TODAY I WILL" PLAN TOGETHER AND WORK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Remember:

A PLAN WITH NO ACTION IS JUST A WISH!!!!!!!!
STOP WISHING AND GO MAKE IT HAPPEN!       

No comments:

Post a Comment