Monday, January 6, 2014

The One Where I Choose Books


So when we first began to attend Cornerstone Church one of the first things the pastor challenged us to was to read. 

Yes read the bible daily. But to also read books. Inspiring books, fiction books, books about faith, books on topics you enjoy..... Just read. Ten pages a day. 

I took the challenge and read 
The Hobbit (if you count reading the first 5 chapters, seeing both movies bad reading the last five chapters!) 

I've been reading blogs lately. All sorts. It seems like many bloggers read, are in book clubs, have book recommendations. 

Now that I read, maybe I'll add a section. 

Anyway, these are my first book choices for my 10 pages a day challenge this year. 

The Hiding Place. Will read this with my kiddo. 
The Message - bible in a year. I wanted a different version. My ESV is all marked up. Which is a good thing. At least it's been read! 
Desperate - still reading it. Book from last months stack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment