Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The One Where Things Are Bursting

Update: day 18 of 60(ish). I have a new cast, I had a fracture blister burst. My cast had to be replaced and the wound doctored. I get this cast off in 10 days. I'm hoping ill be placed in a brace and begin to do some physical therapy. I was able to sleep for the second night in a row. So.Thankful!! Hubby has gotten pretty good at dishes, laundry & chores. He made pot roast for dinner last night. . So.Blessed. I walked on the treadmill yesterday and today. It's about all the 'working out' I can do. It was nice to move a bit. I'm able to work. I'm hen pecking. It takes longer to get simple projects completed. But they are being done! My boss broke her hand a few years ago so she's understanding of my predicament. The hardest part for me is not being able to drive. I need to run errands for my kiddos science project, but I can't drive. It's beginning to be frustrating...for everyone. I guess though the hardest part is not being able to shower & wash my hair! Today I had a baby wipe bath & I was able to (for the first time) put deodorant on by myself! Small Victories!! While I"m glad to be able to walk on the treadmill, it's somewhat depressing to only burn 89 calories in 25 minutes. Oh well, more will come with time. :) Gotta Choose Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment