Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The One Where I Think It's So-So

well.... i have some good days where i'm not in a lot of pain and im getting around ok. but i have others where its a struggle all day..... friday - yesterday has been hard. pain, unable to rest, get into a comfortable position. its been frustrating. i've been tempted to get the vicodin back out. yes ive called the dr, he said the pain is normal, its a sign that my nerves are healing..... i have my doubts! i get the cast off friday. im hoping i'll get a brace and begin physical therapy! im hoping for lots of progress! :) because the details surrounding my fall are a bit complicated, i've deactivated my facebook account. i'll tweet (look me up) and im on instatgram but no fb for a while.... maybe a long while.... for now working is slow.... and well doing anything is slow.... moving my elbow hurts. my shoulder/neck is sore from the sling. just going to the grocery store tires me out. i dunno...i think maybe i expect too much from my body. y'all know im not the most patient person! at least i didnt have to begin the day with icing! yay!! :) well....back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment