Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The One Where It Hurts To Do The Dishes

Things have been hectic here. PTA BSA Birthday Parties Emergencies 

I have been a huge stress ball! Some things are just more than I can take honestly, at least all in one week. I know it's a huge disappointment, I'm not super woman! It was hard for me to find that out too! ;) 

I have been working out at Fit Kick. We do TurboJam and Bootcamp Style workouts!! I am really happy with my body's memory! It remembers my tone-ness and fitness level from the spring when i was lifting more! YAY!! 

Wednesday my triceps hurt so much that it even hurts to wash the dishes!! YAY!! 

I haven't run in a few weeks, but I'm OK with that. I know I can do it and I'll get the miles logged eventually. I'm on a better schedule with working out and like in the spring it didn't matter that I hadn't logged the miles, I was stronger and I ran better because of it. 

I don't plan on doing anything more than a 5K....so I'm not worried about it. I have all of December to log the miles. I can run that far and I'm not worried. I do want to get a 10K under my belt in 2012. 

Although I've been stressed I've been doing OK in the nutrition department. I haven't eaten myself into oblivion. I'm not losing but that's OK. I still fit into my clothes although not my 2's, but I'm not fretting over that. 

I am looking forward to thanksgiving, because it's the first time in years that my whole family (siblings and kids) have been together! My sister and I have a great menu and I"m excited to have a fun day at her house with all our kids! :) 

Things are better with my brother....it's one day at a time.... I know it will take many one days at a time to get there, but we're in it for the long haul. I love him and I know there is purpose in the pain. 

My kiddo has the week off, so this will be fun and filled with laughter! 

I am making dressing and pies for my sisters house. Oh and roasted brussel sprouts. Then I'm going to the black friday deals!! it's tradition, but I don't get up at the crack of dawn. 

Saturday I'll have a run day and a baby shower to attend. 
Then we'll be back to business as usual. 
School, PTA, BSA and Christmas! 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Eat what you want, don't overdo it, don't feel guilty, stay on track. Make a new tradition of going for a walk after the meal! Bundle up and get out the door! So what you haven't made it to your goal yet, you're moving and you're doing what's best for your life! 

Remember this is a journey, not a destination and stay on the path!! Don't camp out at Thanksgiving Day! :) Gobble Gobble! not Waddle Waddle! 


emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment