Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The One Where I Sign Up For Two Half Marathons

----------------> THIS GIRL!! It's December 13th and I'm already signed up for 2 10Ks: January 5th January 12th And 2 Half Marathons: March 24th The Dallas Rock N Roll Half! May 27th The Patriot I also have already put together a training plan through June because I have another HM The Wounded Warrior June 9th (although I'm not signed up for it yet). I started with the Sports Nutritionist 2 weeks ago and I've already lost 3 pounds! I have visible signs of inches lost and my clothes are fitting well! emoticon Excited for them to be loose! I plan on losing through the holidays. Yes Yes, I will make a pie and have a slice too, but that is all. A Slice! Not days of range overages. I have a few parties to attend and I will follow the smallest plate one trip rule. Use the smallest plate size available and make only one trip. No piled up plate either. Get what you want but leave space between the servings. I'm doing better at finding what works for me in my 5 meals per day and I'm seeing results which is of course emoticon Thank you for all your well wishes and suggestions. I really appreciate it!! I've been officially released from my doctor and the physical therapist. I have approximately 2-3% range and mobility to be exactly the same again! well at least as my right hand anyway. I will have to do my exercises at home for the next 6-8 months to keep up with the muscle memory and mobility. I'll do them for sure!! Well back to the crazy pace of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment