Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The One Where I Make A Better Choice

Ok so as I finished up my yummy healthy lunch, I head back into the kitchen to clean up and see a rolo sitting on the counter. 

I picked it up. Almost thought I'd look up the caloric (non)values and not thing twice about eating it. 

I EVEN unwrapped it. 

I also took it to the trash and thew it out!! 

I'm serious it's garbage day! Garbage (of any kind) doesn't belong in my body. 

Mental 
Emotional 
Spiritual 
Physical 

I am not a garbage can! 

I love the thing in Pinterst, I've seen lately. 

You are not a dog, STOP rewarding yourself with food! I have to stop doing this. I'll run hard, and think I can "afford" a cookie a scoop of ice cream, whatever. 

I'll have calories left over and think....ooooh I could have _______. 

This HAS to end! And it has to end this year. It started with throwing the rolo in the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment