Monday, August 3, 2009

August and Everything After

That is the title the one of my favorite albums. The Counting Crows first album. 

Here is the plan for August, I'm still on the Darby Barrios Plan for now, although I'm running more than the plan, when I can; when I can't I go back to walking. I am hoping that August will be a month when I am able to stay on a work out schedule and not have injuries, accidents and the like. 

I am still sore from the June accident, so there is some stuff I just can't do yet. But I do what I can, however slowly it may be, its certainly surely! :) 

MWFS are Run Days. 
T, Th, (sometimes saturdays) are ST days 
I do the Quickfire Challenges when I am (physically) able. 

Today is W5D1 and the rest of the month looks like this: 

Week 5: Walk 3 minutes, then run 12 minutes, then repeat. By the end of the week walk 3 minutes, run 15 minutes, walk until rested, then run the rest of the session. 
Goal by weeks end: a 15-minute running segment. 

Week 6: Walk 5 minutes to begin and end the workout. Run 20 minutes in the middle. 
Goal: 20 minutes of continuous running 

Week 7: Walk 3 minutes to begin and end the workout. Run 24 minutes in the middle. 
Goal: 24 minutes of continuous running 

Week 8: Walk only a block or so to limber up then run the full 30 minutes 

I weighed today, I'm suffering from an overload of sodium this weekend, so the number isn't quite what I'd like for August, but its still out of 140-ville, so Whooo hooo!! And I still measure about the same. I've been consistantly 136.0-136.4, since my lowest weight of July at 135.0 mid-month. 

AUGUST 2009: 
Weight 137.2 (sodium inflated) 
Bust: 38 
Chest: 32 
Waist 31.00 
Belly Button: 32 
Hips: 37.00 
Neck: 14.75 

1/4 inch changes, but much, but its still progress 
1.2 pounds from first of July to first of August. But tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be back down to aroun 135-136. 

GW this month 130. I want to get out of the middle 130's threshhold. I think more water and less sodium will be the key for that. More Fruits and Veggies, less giving into what DH wants for dinner. Stick to the meal plan. I feel better and lose more when I do. 

Its gonna be a hot month, so I'll be swimming more, which means I'll be burning alot more calories. I just need to make sure the calories in are nutritious and not calories for the sake of calories. 

Come on say it with me!! 

A PLAN WITH NO ACTION IS JUST A WISH!! 

Don't jus wish for a new life, weight loss, toned muscles. Go MAKE IT HAPPEN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment