Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Down a pound!

With an actual empty bladder and a mostly empty belly, save for the 1/2 cup of jo. I bravely stepped on the scale, telling myself that if is was more than yesterday I wasn't gonna sweat it. I was gonna keep on keepin' on....what's the saying around here??

Slow and steady wins the race! :)

Much to my surprise.....140.6 emoticon emoticon DOWN ONE pound and TWO ounces!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSH, I'm about to be under 140!!!!!! For the first time in about a year!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes the "oh I see AF decided to visit" news this morning alot easier to take. Maybe that's why my back hurts and not because of the bruised tailbone. Or maybe that's why I'm in more pain than I had been over the weekend.

Either way, I can see my June GW on the horizon!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emoticon     emoticon       

No comments:

Post a Comment