Saturday, May 9, 2009

What color is running?

Its early in the morning, I'm the only one up. Me. The Silence. Coffee. Yes this is near perfection!

Its going to be a very busy day today, I have a health fair to attend, shopping for a friend, surprise b-day party for said friend and then later on, business to attend to.

I have all the grocery shopping done! So I am free to lolly-gag. Take my time, no rushing or panicking about where I need to be or when!

I am very excited about the health fair, I hope to obtain valuable information about staying on the healthy track and maybe some new tools as well!

After I soak up the silence of the day....Its time to do the SS to SS challenges and run. Running always starts the day off right!

Hmmmm.......what color is running? I'll check my box of crayons and get back to you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment